If you haven’t already heard of ultrasonic pest repellers, then you’re missing out. By emitting special, inaudible waves that drive away rodents, bed bugs, spiders, and more, these devices are the latest in pest removal technology. And, at a price that’s tough to beat, they’re quickly becoming essential tools in homes across the country.
Today, we’re reviewing The Guardian, which features a comprehensive solution to your pest control needs. With an incredible 12 functions and a surprising amount of strength and durability, we found The Guardian to be one of the best, most cost-effective products in the industry. Here are some of the things that make it so effective:
Indoor and outdoor pest control
One of the most amazing features of The Guardian is its indoor/outdoor capabilities, which is a first for the ultrasonic pest control industry. While other products focus solely on indoor pest control, The Guardian can be used anywhere. Its durable, stylish exterior is equally as suited for both a tent and your own home. And, since it protects you from so many different kinds of pests and rodents, The Guardian is the only product you’ll need to buy for either environment. Put simply, this device is always there when you need it – whether you’re on a camping trip or relaxing in your living room at home.
Another thing that distinguishes The Guardian from all of its competitors is its customizability. Users can easily adjust the frequency, motion sensor controls, and a number of other options. Why is this useful? Well, thanks to The Guardian’s ‘Select A Pest’ technology, you can quickly dial the device to get rid of a certain pest. This is useful if you have a pesky skunk living under your bed, for example, or if you have a particularly bad mouse problem in your house. This level of customizability makes The Guardian the most effective pest control device on the market by far.
Of course, if you don’t need to drive away a certain kind of pest, then you can simply leave it on its default settings, which is an effective way to drive off insects, bats, mice, and many more kinds of pests. So, while many users will feel comfortable leaving the device the way it is, it is useful to note that The Guardian will be able to solve whatever unique pest control needs that your house may have.
Durability and quality
Everybody can appreciate a product that lasts. When you pick up The Guardian, it doesn’t feel cheap. It is made from high-quality materials, and it’s easy to believe that it will last for years into the future. While The Guardian has a slightly higher price point than some of the other devices on the market, it’s a safe and durable investment, as you won’t need to replace it nearly as often as other ultrasonic pest repellers. And, since it’s built for use outdoors, The Guardian will survive in any kind of weather – rain or shine.
In addition to being sturdy, The Guardian is filled with extra bits of professionalism that any customer can appreciate. It’s clear that the designers of The Guardian wanted to squeeze as many useful features as possible onto the device. And, best of all, they have done so with a surprisingly high standard of quality. Nearly every function of The Guardian – from its unique Select A Pest technology to the easy-to-use keychain remote – signals a product that goes above and beyond the call of duty
When GoodLife labelled The Guardian as a 12-in-1 device, they were not kidding. In addition to being an excellent indoor and outdoor pest control device, The Guardian offers the following features (and more):
- Personal safety – The Guardian has a built-in motion sensor that, when triggered, sets off flashing lights and a siren. If you go away on a vacation, you can set this in your house to prevent a burglary. Or, if you’re camping outside, you can use this to alert you of any nearby threats.
- Remote control – To make using The Guardian even easier, GoodLife has included a remote control that allows you to activate the device from 75 feet away. This can help you get rid of pests like skunks, which you want to be as far away from as possible when you activate the device. This remote fits easily onto your keychain, meaning you can activate it when you leave for work in the morning, and then deactivate it when you return.
- Motion sensor – Instead of leaving The Guardian on 24/7, you can set it to turn on only when it detects motion around it. Or, if the pests you are trying to eliminate are too small to trigger the motion sensor, you can leave it running all the time. If you’re outdoors, this can help save a significant amount of battery life.
- Strobe light – This is an effective way to ward off larger pests, and can be a useful tool when you’re camping outdoors.
- Power options – Since you’ll be using The Guardian away from your home, it’s useful to have a number of different power options. The Guardian can run off of batteries, AC power, or a rechargeable battery pack.
Although it is priced slightly higher than many of its competitors, The Guardian is the only pest control device you will ever need to buy. With so many unique features and a commitment to high-quality engineering, The Guardian goes above and beyond what you would expect in an ultrasonic pest repeller. Put simply, if you’re going to buy one pest control device for your home or outdoors, make it The Guardian.